Nice Gallery is a neat picture gallery plugin for jQuery. It gives totally different potential configurations whereas nonetheless being light-weight and straightforward to work with.
Here are a few of its options:
- The pictures can have totally different look results: fade, slide, fast slide, stack and none.
- The physique might be set to have a continuing dimension for all photographs or routinely resize based mostly on the dimensions of the present picture.
- The description could be beneath the picture, on the aspect of it or may be disabled.
- The thumbs panel may be underneath the pictures, on the aspect of them or disabled.
- The arrows might be on the surface or on the within.
- Keyboard arrows can be utilized for navigation.
- There are 15 JS settings out there to be configured.
- It comes with 7 templates showcasing the gallery in several configurations.
- It is light-weight. The minified JS plugin file is beneath 10KB.
- It is absolutely responsive.
- It has cross browser help.
- It has clean and quick animations.
- It is straightforward to work with and implement.
- It has continued help.
- And free updates.
Have a glance over the preview page to see the gallery in motion.
Future updates and developments can be listed right here and the information will probably be free for anybody who has bought the gallery at any time.
1.zero (23 November 2017):